Dec 25, 2009

its beginning to feel like 3 am on christmas

That would be because....it actually is 3 AM on christmas day.  The most recent disovery I've made is that Torchlight is a pretty deent game, anyone who enjoys the Diablo/Action RPG type games will feel right at home.  I wouldn't go in w/your hopes TOO high but as far as single player goes its actually quite nice.  I downloaded it quickly after realizing that this Risen (pc game) dvd disk was blank. 

Its offiially christmas...well 3 hours into the actual day.  I'm thankfull we have that beautifully baby Jesus to watch over us now.  He certainly isn't a baby, or a person we an physially see for that matter.  He is right there behind me everytime I step out into this big wide and sometimes vicious world though. 

I've grown to be rather hesitant about Lynds and mine home loan.  I know were approved and I know we lose on the 29th, but I won't really realize it until we sign the papers.  I am SO beyond ready to sign the dotted line and start investing this money into our future, our home and our life.  I totally just ripped a rather loud fart (its 3 AM) I think my new pup Archelaus woke up , pwnd. 

You see how I stopped the semi-mushy srs part right there, pretty clever aye?  I really hope this christmas goes well.  I know my mother and family will enjoy the wii that I got them.  It didn't cost any out of pocket money b/c I just did some trading and things were good to go.  Truth be told i've made about 300 bucks in the past week.  Thats not even counting the extra 100 that I put down to get the earlier mentioned new pup.  I'll write a blog about that whole process a bit later. 

I'm thinking that Lynds and I def need a good camera here soon.  I figure if we're getting a new one we might as well get a rather nice one.   SLR cams are nice but not sure that any are quite affordable for our lifestyle at the moment.  I cant really think too straight b/c I am actually starting to get tired.   Hadn't wrote in a while...so figured I would. 

...agian so boring w/o the format or pics in post.  iSux , sry.

merry christmas

No comments: