Dec 1, 2009

A constant work in progress



Would be a pretty good summary of life and an effective way to view it.  I know that I've had my fair share of speed bumps and there are many more to come.  I do hope that I'm making the right decisions now so more than ever.  It's not just myself that I am responsible for, I feel that I am making decisions that will effect Lyndsey as well.  I pushed to back away from the townhouse we were pursuing, and instead go for an actual home.  I know that Lynds was heels over head in love w/the townhouse...but if we get stuck somewhere for more than 5 years and kids come into play that may not be the best place.  I feel 100% certain that this house is an actual home that we can grow old in if that's the way the cookie crumbles.


     This is a dummy pic, its similiar but just flip it around so the door is on the right band side of the garage.  I am actually VERY excited that this place has a 2 car garage.  I really miss doing music, I'd trade every 360 I have to be able to get up on stage and do music again.  It's always nice to have a crowd that enjoys your music, but I 100% enjoyed just gettting up there and performing with the guys.  Its somewhat funny b/c I use to be known as the shy person growing up, I thought on stage I'd clam up and let my nerves get the best of me.  It was actually the opposite, I wish I would've been more social with the crowd but overall I'm not let down with my part in the band.  I am not so sure that I have time to do it in school, and I know that Lynds def doesn't think I should.  However, if a really promising opportunity came up I don't know that it'd be all that easy to pass it up.  I start to sit down and run through stories in my mind, which later turn to ideas for songs...but never seem to write them down.

    Lastly, school is going rather well in my opinion, I'm super stoked to actually start my networking classes.  I started to work on a layout for twitter and consider using it.  If you clicked on the link you can clearly see the oh so beautiful avatar that is...AyyoitsBrandon.  I also went into my template for blogger and figured out how the crap to make a "read more" link.  It used to be easy in the LJ/DJ days...technology fails this time.  It's almost midnight...so I need to get some rest.

No comments: