Apr 13, 2009

I'd still pick my friends over you

but more than likely only my friends are reading this, so that need not apply. I figured I'd join the cool kids of this day and age and write a somewhat personal blog. For now I'll just go on record and say that Xbox Live is addictive. Please do add me, my tag is AyyoItsBrandon ....clever aye? But seriously if you see me on your team you might as well switch sides b/c I bring the suck in full force like your mom or dad tagging along on a date. I would actually be fine if my parents wanted to join Lynds and I on a date.

Lately life has been good, I am a very blessed guy when it the proverbial cookie has crumbled. If I wasn't such a procrastinator I think that the bank account would have about 3-4k more monies in it. Someone should help me get a civil case going against this broad that hoe'd me out for a good months worth of work. I would call my man Bill Green but I don't think he could handle the level I'm on w/this woman. In all honesty I've written it off as a loss...but that much money would be nice, knamsayin?

I REALLY miss being in a band, I definately took for granted how much fun all that hard work turned out to be. My old band Apathy For Avarice (AFA) was mucho good times. Here are some vids

This is vid from one of our more recent shows we had before breaking up, the drummer Brian is now in a new band. Check them out here



LOL @ 1:20


..yea I don't sing amazingly but this was one of most memorable practices. @ 1:30 it gets epic


this was last time I jammed with the guitarists and a new drummer


Well thats all for tonight, next post will have less music for sure. Last mention of the good times for a bit...

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

i miss you being in a band too
it was like an excuse for us already old folks to be out late

xbox = heroine

thats all i wanna say...

wingepr said...

Looks great son! Mine still needs work you know!!!!

Love ya