Apr 15, 2009

The richest man I've ever met


You may think of a few names when you read that...maybe Mr. Buffet, Mr. Gates or that one guy who wrote iShoot for the iPhone? Well I'm sure they make more money than my encounter, so forget about any of those people and just focus on this guy I'm about to bring into your e-life. Ready, set, ..who cares here it goes.

So recently Lynds and I had a full fledged drug bust across the street. It was complete with a battering ram, swat team and 2 flashbangs. I'm sure your thinking...a flashbang...okay its light? No friend its not just light, your forgetting the bang that exists. Heres a youtube vid to display it.


Now that its out of the way lets revisit that oh so grand day two weekends ago. The lady and I are chilling on the couch all lazy sunday status and we hear some yelling. We immediately think its arguing and dont think much of it. After about 10 seconds this escalates into some yelling that we hear through our walls. Mind you this is coming from clear across the street. Now we are standing up kinda concerned. We heard two loud "thud"s that were immediately followed by two of the beloved flashbangs. From a distance we thought for sure these were gunshots. Being the hybrid mix of a man/pansy that I am....I said f this lets go hide in our bathroom away from the "gunshots". Lynds called 911 and I called her dad....911 was so kind to tell us its most likely a transformer. I'm so glad to know in the event of a drug raid you guys are clue-less and try to tell us that the yelling just happened randomly before two transformers explode one after another....right? Anywho after a few mins we go into our roomies room and look out his window. Sure enough theres like 15 swat guys and a bunch of undercover police all over the place.

Heres a vid I took sideways w/my iPhone....


So fast forward to tonight...now I hear a lot of the story. Homeboy is from Jamaica and he is BALLIN. He was making at least 1 million a MONTH. Dude had a trucking company that he transported the drugs in and had a deal with wal-mart transporting goods with his trucks. Everyone in his family drives BMW's, which had full service check and tire replacements at least once a month if not more. At this point your just looking on ways to blow your money. They also had 2 planes AND his sister is in New York...she transports 3 times what he does. Its nuts how this can go down and not get caught.

The house that was raided has 55,000.00 in repairs that need to be made....the Rastafarian Renegade is no where to be found. Everything is in his baby mommas name...the company and everything. He's just over here on a work vista. That makes it pretty easy to just bounce back to the homeland at any given time if stuff gets sour. One of his buddies apparently is in jail for kidnapping someone at gunpoint with an AK-47. If your still not impressed I'll spoil your thoughts of Jamaica. If you go outside of the resorts it is flatout dangerous. Apparently they will cut your hand off to steal your jewelry. There shall be no jammin man or killer bud smoking session w/yer boyz if you go there.

The BEST part is that my landlord told us all the neighbors were quiet and had no problems. I guess he forgot to mention how when his dog crapped in the said dealers yard homeboy said if it happened again he would straight up kill him. I don't know what part of death is soothing and friendly to the land lord...maybe someone else can fill me in?

All that aside, today I felt bad for blowing matt and kim off to hear this story. They were inside and when the owner of the house (rented out to Rasta) came over to talk about things. Karma came back in full force b/c an un-named friend toly blew off a new nightly tradition of CoD. Shame on you son...shammmmmmmmmmmmmmme on you.

1 comment:

lyndsey said...

you keep saying 55 k
its only 50 k!!!

lol
good news is its over, and we get a lot of good talk with the neighbors over this =]